Click The Hot Spots To Move Through The Property or Get More Information.
Hold Down The Left Mouse Button & Drag To Look Around.
Use The Scroll Wheel To Zoom In & Out.
Check out our sample virtual tours then feel free to contact us to discuss your needs, or fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we will get back to you ASAP. If you are in a hurry you can also reach us by phone at 870-830-4051.
Virtual tours are a new technology that can help gain customers. Customers are beginning to expect to be able to go online and see a tour of your location. This is true whether you are in the hospitality, real estate, or retail industries. As we all know, time IS money. So let’s look at an example of how you can save time and make more money by offering virtual tours to potential clients.
Advantages For The Hospitality Industry
The hospitality industry has been hit hard in 2020. With so many people staying home it has been hard to fill vacancies. But the upside of this is that people are spending a lot of time planning a vacation online for whenever they can finally get away in the future.
When a potential customer can go online and take a tour virtually of your location they can get a feel for the actual room or condo they will be staying in. Instead of just giving them a few lines of written description and a few boring still photos, you can let them tour your property with 360° views of the room, condo, or amenities where they will be staying.
When a potential customer can look around and see all you have to offer they are more likely to book with you over your competitor. When you can show them all the advantages of booking with you they are more likely to make that call and book their stay. So whether you are a hotel, resort, bed & breakfast, campground, RV park, or any other hospitality property, you can make an impression with potential customers when you can actually show them all around your property.
We can even add information hotspots within your tour that can lead to your website, booking information page, or other information. They can be linked to your online shopping area so customers can purchase items from your online shopping portal. Or you can add a form so customers can contact you for further info.
Advantages Of Real Estate Virtual Tours
Ask yourself this: How much time do I spend meeting clients and personally showing them home after home hoping they will find just the right one for them? Is it several hours or more out of each day? How many homes do you show which clients make a quick walk-through and then decide the home is not for them? What about commercial real estate? Do you have the same issues? What about clients who want to see a property but live out of state? Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
The solution is to offer interactive virtual tours to your potential buyers. You will spend less time showing properties because potential buyers will have already walked through the property virtually to decide whether an in-person showing is something they want. They will have already narrowed down the list of potential properties to only the ones they are really interested in.
I remember when I started a new job in Florida and we were looking for a home to buy. We must have looked at 40 or more homes before we found the one we finally purchased. Many of the homes were just not what we were looking for, and frankly, photos can only show you so much. However, if we had been able to take advantage of the new 360° interactive tours available these days I’m sure our search would have been much smoother and less time-consuming.
Let’s look at a few of the real advantages of a real estate virtual tour:
- Saves Time-Customers can tour a property in the comfort of their own home. Long-distance clients can narrow down the properties they want to tour before they get on a plane.
- Builds an Emotional Connection-360° virtual tours help a client build an emotional connection to a property in ways that no amount of 2D photos can. The client can virtually walk from room to room using hotspots and they can pan around the room to get a sense of the size and layout of both the property and individual spaces.
- Immersive Marketing Experience-When a potential buyer can walk through a property virtually it creates a much more immersive experience for them than looking at 2D photos alone.
- Saves Money-When a buyer is a long distance from a property they are interested in there are logistical headaches such as travel and scheduling that must be addressed. The ability to walk through a property virtually solves many of those issues. This can save both the buyer and the agent significant amounts of both time and money.
- Increases Efficiency-Offering 360° virtual tours to clients increases your efficiency and can help you increase sales. Sending a potential buyer a link to a virtual tour instead of driving all over town to meet with them can give you back time you can spend on marketing, answering calls and e-mails, and can help you make more contacts.
- Boost Your Profile-Making use of the latest technology can help boost your profile among customers and peers alike. By making use of this technology it can set you apart from those who are simply shooting a few cell phone photos and posting them with a listing. This can make you the go-to agent in your area.
- Global Reach-Many buyers of real estate are citizens of other countries. The ability to reach those buyers using the latest technology can also set you apart as the agent to work with.
Advantages For Sellers
The advantages for sellers can be just as significant. Sellers have one goal in mind- to sell their property. If a potential buyer can virtually tour the property, there are fewer in-person showings. This means the buyer doesn’t have to vacate the house for showings. There is less interruption in their day-to-day activities. The seller can also reap the benefits when the property sells faster because someone saw the tour online.
Advantages For Business Locations
Virtual tours can showcase your business in a way that photos or videos can not come close to. With a virtual tour constructed of 360° photos linked into a tour, you can show off the features of your business location to potential clients. Customers more and more are coming to expect virtual tours when they are searching online. By linking a virtual tour with your Google My Business listing you are much more likely to show up in Google local search results. If you don’t currently have a My Business account with Google, we can help you set that up too!
Do you have a dining establishment? Show customers your dining and bar areas. A retail establishment? Show a tour that features your goods or services in a way that makes customers feel like they are standing in your place of business. Let them look around and see all the advantages they will receive from doing business with your instead of your competition.
What can a virtual tour do for your business?
- Shows off your business in a unique way that engages customers.
- Helps to make you an industry leader by showing your use of the latest technology.
- Helps your business gain more exposure which translates to higher revenue.
- Builds trust with customers through transparency.
- Increased engagement makes it more likely a customer will choose you over the competition.
- Shows off your location online 24/7.
- It is a fantastic marketing tool that can engage new customers to help you increase revenue.
How We Can Help
We have the equipment and technology to put together a virtual tour for your business or property. Using a dedicated 360° camera, we can shoot the property, assemble the 360° photos into a virtual tour, and get the tour up on the web for potential buyers to see. Our pricing is very competitive. Pricing is dependent on the size of the property and the amount of work involved in setting up your virtual tour. Each tour is tailored to your particular business and the additional options you require. For instance, a small dining location with only one dining area will take significantly less time to put together than a 3,000 square foot home. We tailor your tour to the needs of your business to get more customers for you.
No longer is it necessary to pay thousands of dollars for a 360 tripod head or to hire a shooter for thousands. We can shoot your property and put together a virtual tour for significantly less than the cost of just a few years ago. Our prices are competitive and our service is top-notch. Why not give us a try and see how using real estate virtual tours can help you sell more properties in a shorter amount of time.
Check out our sample tours then feel free to contact us to discuss your needs. If you are in a hurry you can also reach us by phone at 870-830-4051.